Our Covid-Secure Policy
The guidelines below must be adhered to whilst training at any of our classes during the pandemic period. These will remain in place until further notice. Please review regularly as we will be updating them based on advice and guidelines from government, health organisations and martial arts associations.
- Members must not attend training if they, or anyone they have been in contact with has exhibited signs of illness.
- Government guidelines must be followed to test, isolate and inform others
- Classes must be booked in advance via our club booking system.
- Instructors will strictly enforce class limits by taking the register at each training session.
- Arrival to training without booking will be turned away if class capacity has been reached. If class capacity permits, participant must book there and then before commencing training.
- If they are not on the register, then they will not train.
- Members are encouraged to arrive ready to train. Changing at our facilities may not be available.
- Members must wash hands before coming to training and use sanitiser when entering and leaving the training area.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available at all our classes.
- Participants are encouraged to minimise the use of toilets during training sessions.
- Should they need to use toilets, they must wash their hands after use and use the hand sanitiser when leaving and entering the training area.
- Face masks are not required, however participants are welcome to wear them if they choose to.
- Members must bring their own water bottles (labelled if necessary) and ensure they do not get mixed up with others.